How to Rid Burnt Scars?


How is all started..

4 years ago, a very terrifying test on my faith happen around 10 am one fine day when my daughter was on her 2nd day frying a piece of burger for her late breakfast. She obviously forgotten how to flip the piece of meat and didn't the other way round and splashed the hot oil mixed with some fat from the frying process. It splashed at her face from nose done and my body was shaking, terrified by the incident as tears covered my eyes looking at my lovely daughter's fate and the future started appearing in front of my eyes having my daughter been medicated with all the relevant medication available will definitely take around 4-6 weeks to cure and also leaving a mark to remember by for sometime in life.

Burnt by Hot Water 

Suddenly, I remembered a meeting with my cousin who is the Indonesian Honorary Representative for Burkina Faso had brought me to discover the wonderful curing of Shea Butter. Immediately, I came to remember the jar of Shea Butter that we purchased earlier from the ambassador as he mentioned on the multi uses for this amazing cream. Having to apply it daily and praying for it to be cured with minimal collateral damages. The astonishing thing happen with the grace of ALLAH the al mighty, the scar disappeared totally in 6 days. With his grace, I had the idea of sharing this good thing to all. Hence, the Facebook page Shea Butter by TB was developed in sharing the benefits to all the parents facing the same test of patience as our family has faced.




Due to the healthy competition in the healthcare and Beauty industry within the natural skin therapy sector, we bring you Shea Secrets to be available and care for your family.

Shea Secrets ~ Your Skin's Best Friend


The scar is almost gone..

Herbal Quest : +6012.4444.030
herbalquest@asia.com

Wholesale / Stockists / OEM / Resellers
Importers Welcome !!!

Whatsapp / Instagram / imo 

SPREADING ACROSS ASIA

Comments

Maklumat Popular